Love Jokes 1 - Maswayo

Bright Humor, Info and Tips

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Love Jokes 1

☻YOUR SMILE
Never frown, even when
you are sad, because you
never know who is falling
in love with your smile.

☻ WHO YOU ARE
I love you not because of
who you are, but because
of who I am when I am
with you.

☻ I'M STILL ALIVE...
TaLk 2 me wHen i'm
boReD, kiSS me wHen i'm
saD, hug me wHen i cRy,
caRe 4 me wHen i diE,
loVe me When i'm sTill
Alive...

☻ IN LOVE WITH YOU
It is not being in love
that makes me happy...
but is being in love with
YOU that makes me
happy.

☻ TRULY LOVE
It’s hard to find someone
whom you truly love,
much less to find
someone who loves you
as much. When the
chance comes, don't ever
let go.

☻ CHER|SH...
Cherish the person you
love, never tell lies or
attempt to hurt them
because you won't know
how important they are
until they are out of your
life...

☻POEM OR RHYME?
Who cares whether this
is a poem or rhyme, I will
love you until the end of
time...

☻ 2NITE WITH ME
A sMiLe tO pUt You On
HiGh... A KisS To Set
YoUr SouL ALriGhT...
WouLd iT bE aLriGhT iF I
spEnT ToNiTe BeiNg
LovED bY YoU???

☻LOVE YOU
Never WasTe an
OppOrtuniTy 2 sAy 'I
LoVe U' to Someone u
ReaLLy Like, Coz it is noT
EvEryDaY u'll mEEt tHe
PerSoN WhO hAs tHe
MaGic 2 lEt u fAll iN
love...

☻ TRUE LOVE
True love is like ghosts,
which everybody talks
about and few have seen.

☻ FRIENDS 4 LIFE
Without humor, life sux.
Without courage, life is
hard. Without love, life is
hopeless. Without friends
like you, life is
impossible!

1 comment:

bobby said...

ha...ha...ha thats funny!

Post Top Ad